Traderess Foundation Programme & Four Stage Course Terms & Conditions
By viewing this web site you agree with any information, video or training material displayed on this website is solely based on the professional experience of the trainer. The following information can be used only as a method, theory, principle or type of Forex Trading. Actual online or offline Forex trading may vary from the method, theory, principle or as type explained. In any case of financial loss or damage during Forex trading, Traderess will not be held in any way responsible.
Traderess’s educational videos, articles, website, and video course should not be construed as a recommendation or an offer to buy or sell any security or the suitability of any investment strategy for students. The purchase, sale, or advice regarding any security, other financial instruments or system can only be performed by a licensed Industry representative; such as, but not limited to a Broker/Dealer, Introducing Broker or Registered Investment Advisor. Neither Traderess nor its representatives are licensed to make such advisements. All purchasers of the Foundation Programme by Traderess or the Four Stage Course by Traderess are encouraged to speak with a licensed representative of their choice regarding the appropriateness of investing/trading or of any particular investment/trading strategy.
High risk warning
Trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risks. The high degree of leverage and market volatility can work against you, as well as in your favour. You must be aware of the risks of investing and be willing to accept the risks in order to trade within these markets. Forex trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Please do not trade using borrowed money or money you cannot afford to lose. This website does not offer buy/sell signals or other financial products. No guarantees are made by or on behalf of Traderess that any student or individual will, or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed in any material on our community server. Any opinions, news, analysis, prices, or other information on our community server is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment guidance. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon such information.
Any guidance or information on this website is general guidance only, and does not take into account your personal circumstances. You should not trade or invest based solely on this information.
By viewing any material or using the information within our community server, you agree that this is general education material and you will not hold any person or entity responsible for loss or damages resulting from the content or general guidance provided by Traderess.
Participating in trading and investing involves risks. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept those risks in order to invest money. This website does not offer Buy/Sell signals or any other financial products. No guarantees are made by or on behalf of Traderess that any account will, or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed in any material on our community server.
Demo Trading Only
Students are prohibited from trading on a real account on the duration of the Foundation Programme or the 4 Stage Course. Failure to follow this rule will result in being withdrawn from the course.
NO GUARANTEES OF PROFIT
Traderess provides no guarantees of profit nor of avoiding losses when trading. Customer has received no such guarantees from Traderess or from any of its representatives. Customer is aware of the risks inherent in trading and is financially able to bear such risks and withstand any losses incurred. Traderess or any of its representatives will not be held accountable for the students individual trades before, during or after the course. Students should enter the course understanding there are no guarantees of profit.
The information of the course is in general nature only. This does not take in to consideration the objectives, financial situation, risk or needs of the individual. Accordingly, before acting on any of the contents of the course, you should consider the appropriateness in regard to your objectives, financial situation, risks involved and needs.
Risks Associated with Trading Foreign Exchange
The risk disclaimer is meant to inform the user of the potential financial risks of engaging in foreign exchange trading. The transaction of such financial instruments known as forex, fx, or currency, and dealt on a valued basis known as ‘spot’ or ‘forward’, ‘day trading’ and ‘option’, can contain a substantial degree of risk. Before deciding to undertake such transactions with any Forex related company, a user should carefully evaluate whether his/her financial situation is appropriate for such transactions. Trading foreign exchange may result in a substantial or complete loss of funds and therefore should only be undertaken with risk capital. The definition of risk capital is funds that are not necessary to the survival or well being of the user. We strongly recommend that a user, who is considering trading foreign exchange products, reads through all the main topics contained in the website so that he/she may obtain a clear and accurate understanding of the risks inherent to fx trading. Trading online, no matter how convenient or efficient it may be, does not necessarily reduce the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and Traderess does not accept any responsibility towards any customer, member or third party, acting on such information contained on the website or within the course contents as to the accuracy or delay of information such as quotations, news, informational advice and charts derived from quotations.
Testimonials included on this site represent the outcomes that have been provided to us by individual clients and may not be typical of what every individual will achieve. All testimonials are provided voluntarily, without payment, inducement or other benefit and are from genuine clients of Traderess.
a) The student agrees that he/she cannot change, defer or withdraw from the programme without prior consent from Traderess. Any failure to start the course as scheduled, without prior notification to the Traderess team, will lead to expulsion from the course. No refunds will be given.
b) Where a student has withdrawn from the programme without prior consent, Traderess reserve the right to pursue the student for outstanding fees.
- The Foundation Programme and the 4 Stage Programme has a maximum time limit of 12 months (1 year) to be completed from the time of enrolling. If the course is not completed within the 12 month period, you may be required to pay an additional £100/$138 per month for access to the aftercare support in order to complete the remaining stages.
We reserve the right to remove your access to the course content portal if you are not attending the live webinars once at least every month to give us an update in to your progress.
We aim to provide you with lifetime access to our course videos and mentorship as long as you are regularly attending the live webinars (minimum once every month). If you fail to do so we reserve the right to revoke your access.
- Refund Policy
- You understand that Traderess has the right to reject refunds. Traderess has a no refund policy due to the content being online-based.
- Traderess's Foundation Programme and the 4 Stage Online Programme contains extremely valuable information which is delivered after payment. For this reason we do not offer refunds once this sensitive information has been consumed.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy for the 4 Stage Programme or Foundation Programme.
- We do not offer cancellation or refunds on any part of the 4 stage program or the foundation program.
- During the live teaching sessions and through the individual support we offer, we are giving you a lot of my time in good faith and our time is worth something. we can’t afford to risk giving up that much of our time to students who are not entering the program with 100% commitment. Plus, the information contained in the programme is more than 7 years' worth of experience and thousands of pounds spent on personal mentoring and trading. If we are going to hand this life-changing information over to you then we need to feel secure that you are absolutely serious about becoming a successful trader.
- Since we know for a fact that this powerful information works, there can be no real reason for a refund. If you feel doubtful about entering the program even after reading our reviews please refrain from signing up.
- We have to keep spaces limited in order to offer to provide the level of service needed to make students successful. If you were to take a place and then drop out it would mean somebody else might have lost out.
- Having no refunds allows us to weed out the scammers and tricksters who wish to sell this material on after buying and refunding (unfortunately we have had to deal with this more than once).
- Cancellation of the monthly subscription will freeze your access to the live webinars and course content instantly.
1. By purchasing a monthly subscription for the four stage programme, you agree to an initial and recurring monthly subscription fee at the then-current Monthly subscription rate, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges until you cancel your subscription. You may cancel your Monthly subscription at any time, subject to the terms of our cancellation policy.
2. Automatic Monthly Renewal Terms: Once you subscribe and are off the waitlist, Traderess will automatically process your Monthly Subscription fee in the next billing cycle. Traderess will continue to automatically process your Monthly Subscription fee each month at the then-current Monthly Subscription rate, until you cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription please email [email protected] with a request for cancellation.
3. If you decide to freeze your access or we freeze your access due to lack of progress on the four stage course, you will be billed $99 per month for the freezing period(s) to maintain your account.
- Traderess will use customer contact information to send you our weekly and monthly newsletters, information about our company, and promotional material for our products. The contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary.
- Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor the information emailed to our customers, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
- Traderess will not license, sell, exchange or distribute any specific information about its participants to any third parties.
- Proprietary Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that Traderess may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Traderess authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. You acknowledge that whilst enrolled on to the foundation programme or the four stage programme you will not create/start or teach other members of the public commercially or non-commercially if it is identified that you are a member of a firm and involved in teaching the public about trading forex you will be terminated from the programme without notice and legal action may be taken. Any third- party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
- This site contains links to other sites. Traderess will not be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Governing Jurisdiction and Law
- Our Legal Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable in Dubai and you irrevocably agree that the courts of Dubai have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute between us
- Legal Entity
- Traderess FZCO, website address www.traderess.com (the “Website”), a legal entity established in the Emirate of Dubai (“we”, “us” or “our”). References to “you”, “User”, “your” and “yours” are references to the person(s) accessing the Website (as defined below).
- Termination of membership/use of services
- Traderess reserves the right particularly in the case of misuse of services, to terminate Membership/site access without notice. You acknowledge that whilst enrolled on to the foundation programme or the four stage programme you will not create/start or teach other members of the public commercially or non-commercially if it is identified that you are a member of a firm and involved in teaching the public about trading forex you will be terminated from the programme without notice and legal action may be taken.
- COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
- Copyright Notice
© Copyright www.Traderess.com
- All rights reserved. Unauthorised resell or copying of this material is unlawful. No portion of this eBook may be copied or resold without written permission. www.Traderess.com reserves the right to use the full force of the law in the protection of its intellectual property including the contents, ideas, and expressions contained herein.
- (1) Ownership of copyright
- The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by us and our licensors.
- (2) Copyright license
- We grant to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- (a) view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser, and
- (b) copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory.
- We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
- – We ask that you respect our wishes and our work. Do not distribute the information found in this course or any of the member’s videos with non-members.
- – Do not share your member’s only password.
- – Do not discuss topics or discussions we have had in any other outside arena such as an external forum.
- – Failure to follow these rules will result in permanent banning and legal action.